Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Original Drying Mat

Ok so i did not receive this Item in my Influenster MoM VoxBox but i wish that I did. I do dishes all the time and i have limited space. This looks like a good thing to have for that reason alone. From what i have heard, it works very well in comparison to the standard drying rack that is always piled with dishes because everyone is too lazy to put them away. I am writing this blog to get the word out there. I will be purchasing this very soon.It also has multi uses from what i see on the website. I have a cat that likes to make a mess of litter from her box, and also her water bowl. Even though i did not receive one, i would like to thank Influenster for providing the information. Check out their Facebook page and their site! Links will be below!

No comments: